Saturday, September 17, 2011

101- Day 3- Art Journal- Make 365 Art Pages

Warning: Photo heavy.


From My Blog
This is the Journal I'm working in first. It started life as a black and white composition book from the dollar store. The outside is covered in an old mac-tac I've had for awhile. For those not familiar with it, it is the sticky paper they used in the 1970's to cover cupboard shelves with so cleaning them would be as easy as replacing the paper..

From My Blog
This is the cover page for it. "Create Art Fun" is my motto for the year.

In three days I have finished two, two page spreads. I began one other before my start date but it still needs it's journalling. At least that is what I think it is missing. All I know is that it feels incomplete to me.

From My Blog
This is the first one I did. It is representative of the monster that tells me I can't make anything worthwhile because I am clumsy and untrained and a few other not so nice things. The idea for it came from Julia Camerons' Supplies book and was a direct result of my looking for the voices from my childhood that told me that I was just a dreamer from the exercises for the first week of the Artist's Way

From My Blog
This one is a spread designed around one of my favorite quotes. Other than the missing "S" at the end of laughs I think it turned out pretty good. Though looking at it now I realize I place the flowers in the center the wrong way. They look more like a frown than a smile. Guess I'll have to figure out a way to fix that

From My Blog
This is the one that is incomplete. I know it needs something else but it just is not clicking for me yet. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Any suggestions gratefully received

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment