Tuesday, September 13, 2011

101 Specifics : #2 Make 365 Art Pages- fill up all three of my current art journals

Cover of "Visual Chronicles: The No-Fear ...Cover via AmazonI currently have two altered books and a notebook which have a few pages done in each. The goal is to fill them up with my art work. Art Journals  help in many ways. They become a visual record of your mind, they can also hold templates for larger pieces you would like to make and finally they are a space to play in.
I have numerous books to serve as references and starting points. My secondary goal is to try at least once each project in the books.
Here is the List for you should you decide to follow along with me. Each book is linked to its page on Amazon.
This is only a list of physical books I own. I also have several in e-book form and there are lots and lots of web sites out there if I need more help to complete all three books.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment