Thursday, October 6, 2011

NaBloPoMo- Between- October 6

Happy Birthday Sara!

My eldest grandchild turns 13 today. It does not seem like that long ago that she was a babe in arms.

This week is actually full of birthdays for me. Mine is tomorrow and I will be 51. Yes I know I am a young grandmother. These things happen when you have children in your teens. On the upside it means that they are out on their own and I'm still young enough to have some fun.

On the 8th my eldest grandson turns three. In that respect my daughter gave me two of the happiest birthdays I ever had. One the day before and one the day after. :)

On the 9th my son, my baby turns 32. The time goes so fast.

There are other birthdays this week as well, my son's baby momma and my first husband on the 10th and 12th respectively. I do not celebrate with them but I remember them.

My birthday present is Jesus Christ Superstar live, on stage at Stratford, Ontario. The professor takes me every year to one musical around my birthday. This one is on the 8th.

On the 9th I will be celebrating with my family. Since the 10th is also our Thanksgiving I suspect it will be a big celebration.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment