Friday, October 7, 2011

NaBloPoMo- October 7- Happy Birthday to me!



And this in my opinion is what needs to be changed. If you don't care or are glad the other persons problems are not your own then I need to know... whatever happened to love your neighbour and helping your fellow humans?

This attitude is why I began researching RAK's and other forms of kindness to fellow beings. I want to spend this next year spreading the word as much as I can and as far as I can. Kindness and caring for all other beings on this planet is where we need to get. Here in Canada we have miles and miles of wild country. I believe we should all head out into that wilderness away from cities, rush hour traffic and violence. I believe we need to embrace the lifestyle of the olden time where everyone helped every one else to survive and thrive. Back to a barter system and the rule that you don't own more than you can work yourself, land and trade and all other necessities of life.

BTW I am a power user but I would gladly give it up for a place in a community like that. I would gladly give up all I have to live once more in a place where people really do care about each other. A place where people are real and honest.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment