Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11- Remembrance Day

I have been noticing an odd restlessness in my mind during the last couple of days. It's not physical its like a reminder of some sort. There is something I should do but for the life of me I do not know what it is.

I don't know how to really describe the feeling other than I feel I should be doing something but I have no idea what. I know I'm repeating myself, can't be helped. A niggling is what my mother would have called it, a persistently troubling in my mind.

I just tried to sleep and my mind was everywhere, the internet issues in my building, the relationship between the Proffessor and I, needing a new fountain pen, giving away all of my craft stuff and finding out how the professor really sees me.

That last is a little weird, I remember wanting to tell me what kind of person I was besides flighty and clumsy. It is hard knowing that what I think I am is not how others see me. Not at all sure why, its like I want to know what my character is so I can correct it somehow. Nuts right? Maybe I should get the good doctor to send me to a loony bin except that I am not a danger to others or myself so they probably wouldn't take me.

Peace and Goodwill to all of our fine military personelle and the work they have done and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment