Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nov 16, 2011

 I did not write yesterday and I am hardly awake enough to do it today. I have to say something about today.

I live in a city nestled between a lake and a mountain . I am biased but I think it is beautiful. Today I decided to walk to a Walmart which is up on the mountain.

Instead of following the directions Google gave me I decided to follow my own path. Unfortunatly the path I chose didn't have any sidewalks. Between balancing between cars going by and a mountainside separated from me by only a gaurd rail it was a very long walk. And yet I felt so much pride when I came to the top and realized that I had made it. I was also very, very tired by the time I reached my goal.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so beautiful - between a lake and a mountain. I'm envious:)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete