Monday, November 21, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Here I am with my daily peep. It has been a fruitful day though I haven't done my monthly processing yet. I'm determined to get it done today. It is only supposed to take an hour but I find myself bewildered by it now and then. It is basically cleaning up all of the things said and done ie finances, appointments etc this month and planning for the next month. The process takes five days but I find the first one difficult because I haven't done the tutorial that teaches me to do it quickly and painlessly. I am told that the tutorial is incredibly helpful and it is on my list of things to do. Go figure I need to do the monthly processing to schedule the tutorial for monthly processing. LOL.
Today I located a pattern for a rag doll that I want to make for a swap. I also got my printer working with this laptop so I could print it out. I added several more rows to the scarf I am working on. I downloaded a torrent downloader and am in the process of downloading the second half of season one of Flash Forward. I watched half of them on my desktop but when I went to watch the second half they were in German so I didn't get to see the end of the story. I found an english version on Pirates Bay. Last time I checked it was about 15% done and that was in less than 30 minutes. I am really liking Final Torrent even if I did have to uninstall a lot of add-ons I didn't want. Since they help keep the app free I'm not complaining much.
There are five words in this post that were required by Smash 365 I signed up to three months ago but this is the first time I have used the prompt. It has been fun trying to fit the words into my normal writing style and I am hopeful that this exercise will launch me forward into writing practice. If it is fun I am more apt to write every day. Todays word prompt are in italics for your edification. They might even get you started with this challenge
Good Night, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment