I had to sit and think about this prompt for a few minutes. I have never thought about what my favorite part of my writing is. I find the whole process fun and interesting.
- My process usually begins with a dream or a story I tell myself before going to sleep.
- When I get up I'll have forgotten most of it except for a few phrases or a scene. I write these down then have my breakfast or whatever while it percolates in my brain.
- When I go to do my daily writing I'll look at what I had written and just let my brain take over. The stuff I write may not be what I dreamed but it is based on that dream.
- I will share some part of it in my blog or on one of the writing sites I belong to, I may even show it to a real live person now and then.
- I listen and read peoples reaction to what I have written. I do like that part the feedback though it has caused me to put away many of my writings because people didn't like it.
- If I get good feedback -read useful- then I rewrite and submit again. I do wish more people read and commented on the rewrites. I seldom hear anything on the rewrite so whatever it is just sits there.
Powered by ScribeFire.