Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Blog Writing Month -Wednesday, November 2, 2011 Prompt

Prompt: If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?

I would ask for Mandarin-All You Can Eat Buffet
My choices would be my favorites from each section. I would ask for: Hot & Sour Soup, Cold shrimp salad, 6 large shrimp,  Five Bean Salad & their Broccoli Salad, Lemon chicken, breaded shrimp, roast beef and honey garlic ribs, a sampler of the days sushi, a sampler of the fruit bar, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, rice pudding, mango pudding, trifle, creme brule, to drink I would ask for one of each of their pina colada, bloody Mary and green tea.

I am not sure I could eat it all but I sure would try.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment