Monday, November 7, 2011

Nov 7, 2011

Analysis is the keyword for today. Consider undertaking a challenging mental quest.: That is what my horoscope says today.

 Since my brain is still quite foggy I can not imagine how I am to do that. I fight with myself nearly every day just to get out of bed. Beyond figuring out what I'm going to eat or drink next I do little thinking let alone on the level the horoscope is talking about.

I am not suicidal since I made it past my fortieth birthday I have planned to make it to at least 80 and further if I can. I want to see at least one or two great grand-children. Since my youngest grand daughter is only ten and she is the only one who has stated she wants children I may have a bit of a wait especially since both my grandsons are under five.

I think that will have to do for today, I can't think

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment