Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 67- 101 in 1001

Update time again!

I have not been working as hard on my goals as I should be this week. Mainly because I climbed the local mountain four days ago and have spent all those days recovering. Fibromyalgia kicks you hard when you over do it.

I did manage to finish another scarf and I made a cowl though I haven't tried it so I'm not sure how well it will work, if nothing else I will have a great neck warmer. I am about 1/3 through scarf number six which means I am almost half done. Yay Me!

I did pick up the fiberfill during the week so I can finish the dolls. I also bought the material for my first rag doll. Since it is being mailed out to someone I wanted it to be the best I could make it. I plan to get started on it tomorrow.

I am still working on the third Art Journal book. I am not sure why this one is taking so long. My guess is that Dad's death has set me a couple of weeks behind my planned schedule.

I played around with water soluable crayons during the week adding a border and some texture to a page but other than the base the page is still blank. In Journal Spilling I'm reading about a quilt layout. SInce it deals with telling positive things about yourself I think it will really work well with the 20 things I like about myself goal.

I did manage to stay away from CafeWorld for a whole week

! Next month I'll try to make it three weeks in the meantime I have made a deal with myself. I can play Cafeworld only if I have completed my tasks for the day and I am not allowed to sit and stare at the page while I wait for things to finish cooking. Nor am I allowed to play any other games to fill in the time unless I have completed my tasks for the day.!

The next step of course is to add tasks to my Calendar. MTM suggests no more than three a day. Doing three things a day over seven days means I will have taken 21 steps towards my goals. That sounds pretty good to me.

Whoops off topic there a bit. Thats it for this weeks 101 in 1001 challenge update

No comments:

Post a Comment