Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec 15, 2011

I feel like crying bt there are no tears. I am sad because I thought we had a deal and my landlord just pulled the rug out from under me so to speak. It's OK it is only $20 and I figured I'd have to pay it sooner or later. I was just hoping it would be later. I know it was my own fault becase I did not get the litter cleaned p in my old room. Mainly because I couldn't find the vacuum or my brush. Ok maybe that is a lame excuse but it will have to do since it is the literal truth.

I am tired but I only woke up a couple of hours ago. I know it is mainly because of the weather it has been raining for a few days now. The snow will come soon. SO tired... skip that. make something to eat and get on with the day. Sweet Jesus, take me away!. OK maybe not the best wish but if it would end all this pain I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment