Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday & Sunday are for Collaborate, Gather and Experiment

Crochet

I do not crochet though I have tried it. I simply haven't been able to get from the starting single chain to the next row. I keep stumbling over that. Since it is one of my goals to crochet a lap blanket I decided this week end would be a good time to go exploring for some really simple and/or well explained tutorials on beginning to crochet. Here are a few of the ones I found:

How to Crochet for the Absolute Beginner- YouTube Video

Beginners Guide to Crochet- About.com

How to Crochet- Lion Brand Yarns

Learn to Crochet- HubPages

Google has lots more for you to check out, for now this will get you started. Grab that dusty crochet hook and some lion brand yarn and learn how to crochet this week-end. I have a doll to finish but after it is done I may even join you!

No comments:

Post a Comment