Tuesday, January 3, 2012

03/01/2012

I did not sleep as well last night as I did the night before, I fear the cause is my one weakness. I have a sweet tooth and I can not resist those little flavored jelly beans. I ate way too many before going to bed last night. Since they are 99 % sugar and I already have a sensitive stomach that was not a good idea. You see unlike most people who get a burst of energy then an energy drop my body reacts differently. First I get very tired and then my restless legs kick in big time making it very hard to stay asleep, add in some heartburn and you will have an image of what my night was like.

I am thinking that I may need to get my glucose level checked again and maybe take the secondary test to see if I have gone from borderline diabetes all the way to the real thing. Hopefully it will be the kind that doesn't require needles. Sticking myself on a daily basis is not on my list of things I like to do.

Affirmation of the Day: I intend to treat myself and others in the most loving way and with the highest of intentions, within the present moment and every moment that follows. We are all connected.

I really beleive this! I would that I could live up to my intention. This reminds me to share my souls unconditional love with myself and with others. It also is a powerful reminder that though we are many difirrent different types we are all one species. That is something we all seem to forget at one time or another in our lives. The easiest way to remember it is to remind myself that every other living, breathing human being on the face of this planet is my cousin. Sometimes hundreds of generations removed but my cousin still.

Todays writing prompt is about architypes and I want to do a little research before I share that with you. What I know is this. Architypes begin with four basic types: Good Male, Bad Male, Good Female, Bad Female. These types are further broken down into sub-types like evil sorcerer  or beautiful but dumb princess. That is the part I want to look into further.

ttyl :) hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment