Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Month of Possibility

I have been catching up with the blogs I read on a regular basis, I've been a big out there for the last couple of months and I am fairly far behind.

Today was one of those days when I wish I could attend all the creative courses put out there by the creative minds I admire. Take Andrea for example. She is the dean of a blog called Creative Magic Academy which I have been reading for the last year.

I can't afford to take any of the classes but I follow along in her blog and work with the stuff she writes about. Her theme for January is about possibility and opening our hearts and minds to it. I know from some of my own experiences that if there is a possibility that I want badly the "Goddess Possibility" usually brings it. I have never really used it intentionally and that is what I am learning from Andrea this month.  I am also learning that possibility can apply to a lot more things than I ever considered. Take today for example who would have thought that possibility and money could really work together. She has even provided a few things to talk to the Goddess about.

Click on the links, check it out. I am thinking it will be an important lesson for my this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment