Friday, March 30, 2012

30/03/2012

Friday again, what is it about Friday that lets me get up early and actually get some work done. I hope I figure it out, cause I could use this kind of get up and go during the rest of the week. Though I know myself well enough to know that I need to not get involved with anything that captures my interest like the database I've been working on for e-books.

I am a great collector of books, when I got my inheritance there was only one thing I wanted for me and that was a e-book reader, what I ended up with is a tablet from Kobo and I am loving it. But I have this huge collection of books that I have gathered over the years most of which are in text (txt) format and that just doesn't work well. Right now I am converting the ones I already have in the library into EPUB from the TXT format so that they become more readable and prettier to look at. That may seem silly but it is my intention to read all of them before I leave this planet.

This is one of the things I use when the urge to die comes, thankfully that doesn't happen as often as it used to and the black mood that goes along with it does not last as long as it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment