Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 192- 101 in 1001

I have a few things to update but I've been having some health issues and have gotten distracted by another project.

I went to a new all you can eat Japanese restauraunt with the Professor while I was in Toronto in February. The food was so so but the service was great. At least the portions were a reasonable size

I have completed another 20 pages in a journal which I need to send out. Which I will do when I have completed another 5 pages or so, and when I can find the money tp send it to mexico

I have read a number of ebooks but since that doesn't clear my shelves they don't count

I have lost a little bit of weight and have managed to stop biting my nails as much as I used to but I still have a long way to go

I have been thinking about the songs that I would have to have on my personal playlist and have begun to collect them, Still have a long way to go.

Ditto the things I like about myself. I did finish that but I am not sure where I put it so I need to redo it. I wonder how many pages tou can have on a blog. I am thinking I would like to put the poetry I have written & other things on their own pages, probably not possible but I'm going to look into it.

 

I think that is all for now. Just a bit over 6 months since I started this new list. I'm not doing too bad when you consider I have about 27 months left to go.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment