Wednesday, April 18, 2012

18/04/2012

My dreams are full of tears. The ones I won't cry I suppose. I cry a lot in my dreams latly. I have run completely out of my welbutin so I am watching myself to make sure I continue to function at a reasonable level without them. Aside from sleeping 12 hours a day I have had no bad results. I pray things continue that way. I have finally received the interview with the doctor and my first set of appointments. I am very grateful for that. I was beginning to be afraid I would have to keep making the trip to North York every three months. I am concerened about the Welbutin but without a drug card there is not much I can do.

I am still fighting sleep though and I am sure that can't be a good thing so after my appointment with the doctor on the 23rd I will be going to the drug store to see if I left the drug card there. I'm pretty sure I didn't. I am pretty sure that if I had not seen that the amount of my OW had gone down by 10 bucks that I would not have known rather Warner got his money or not. I am positive that I never saw the paper work. This concerns me because it is possible that it is in the B104 mailbox and that there is nothing I can do about it.

The middle of the month has come and gone. I haven't been home a lot again this month but I know it hasn't come in the mail as of yet even though I put in a change of address along with the other papers before the 27th of last month. That's the cut off date for information chages because cheques are mailed on the 28th. I know she got the change of address because she sent me the other paperwork to the right mailbox.

I am sitting here yawning my head off and I don't know why... I slept for 12 hours and I have only been up for about 1.5 hours. It simply doesn't make sense. I think I may have to open the patio door and let some air in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment