Monday, December 10, 2012

10/12/2012

Even when I plan to write every day I don't. I have no idea where the last 6 days went. They are just gone. I do not understand it at all. I woke up early, Bud had dental surgery, I walked the dog once & she ran away. All these things have happened in the last six days. I babysat a couple of times. The days blur and are gone. I renewed my library books. I've been busy on Listography, I have two new lists. I dyed some paper, I tore up some paper for paper mache and brought up the flour to make the paste. I finished Juniors scarf and it promply got lost. I started one for Bud. GD1 has been a bit of a pest since she moved up here because she doesn't knock before she comes in. I played Cafe World & Farmville2 every day & I discovered two new games one called Dragon City and the other is a site devoted to Slingo. I guess it is not so blurry after all :) but those are only the highlights. So tired, I think that is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment