Saturday, December 15, 2012

SparkCoach Reflection

Think about 3 things that are on your bucket list. What goal would you go for if anything was possible? What can you do to feel like that in your life today?

My bucket list consists of a lot of travel related things, if anything were possible I would take a round the world trip that included riding in every conceivable mode of transport possible like a train to toronto a plane to new orleans, a ride in a cajun boat, a helicopter ride to the nearest dock a cruise ship to cross the ocean and on and on like that. The feeling I get inside is all bubbly and excited and of course a little nervous.

What can I do to feel like that today? I did it I played catch with my grandson and it was all of those things plus it appealed to the child in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment