Wednesday, January 9, 2013

09/01/2013

Today I am supposed to walk to the library with my sister but all I really want to do is go back to bed and sleep some more. I know that is counter-productive and not only that but it goes against my goal of losing a pound a week but I'm feeling like 'What's the use'. I ate a whole bag of Bar-B-Q Ruffle chips last night. I know one slip is not reason enough to throw in the towel and I won't not really I'm just tired. My own fault for staying up until 1 AM to watch Fringe on NetFlix.

I am very tiredI think I may go back to sleep soon. The fact that it appears to be a grey day out there isn't helping my mood any either. On top of that I just found out my bank acount was overdrafted because communication between PayPal and my bank is not instantaneous like it used to be which caused me to overdraft. I hate when my bank account goes in the red and do my best to avoid that but with both Nessa & I using my bank account keeping track of what is there is becoming more difficult.

I am so tired. Those four words keep echoing around in my head almost like a mantra but who wants that as a mantra, I would prefer to think I am rarin' to go except that that is not currently true and it seems that while my perceptions may be sckewed a bit I am not willing to lie in order to make something be tru.

I really need to go lie down!

No comments:

Post a Comment