Thursday, January 10, 2013

10/01/2013

Gratitudes: 

  •  A roof over my head
  •  A warm, cozy bed
  •  Enough to eat every day
  •  Time to spend with myself

Affirmations:

  •  I have a special place in this world
  •  I am a strong woman with a beautiful body
  •  I heal my body and spirit with positivity
  •  I have the power to get up and move my body
  •  Abundance flows through me and within me
  •  There is nothing I can't do
  •  My happiness depends on me
  •  I am at peace with myself and the world around me

Goals for tomorrow:

  1.  Pick up box of magazines from a freecycle donor
  2.  Begin design of seasonal diorama
  3.  Create dream board for month

 

Today was:

That more or less sums up my day. I simply could not get myself out of bed or to even give a damn about anything. I got up around noon. Worked with the Professor for a bit on his lessons, went downstairs and made dinner than sat around knitting, or playing with the boys. I am in big pain and there is nothing much I can do about it. I am weary but I still have a few things I need to do tonight. I have given myself half an hour to sum up my day and plan tomorrow. It is part of my goal to be more consistant in my routines. That way I really do get the things I need done done. It is all well and good to have things in my head but I need to get them out of my head and into some kind of concrete form so that they are there in front of me. Two days ago I worked on the mental health stuff and now I have two appointments with agencies in town to help me address that part of my goals. I have reached a point where I am sick of being sick and while I have been here before this year I am actually moving forward. I still spend a lot of time planning what I am going to do but I also spend a lot of time doing what I say I need to do, like the phone calls. I think I will be going to bed early tonight. I only have 15 minutes left before I need to move onto SparkPeople so I don't have much more to say. I have been looking through my old favorites list looking for a specific site that I remember but can't find that had a daily list of scrapbook images and kits that were available free online. I am sure very little is free these days but I want to see if it still exists. The affirmations are from a blog called All Women Stalk

No comments:

Post a Comment