Saturday, January 12, 2013

10/01/2013

Gratitudes: 

  •  Ontario Works for many things including my present income
  •  Online banking it saves me a lot of time and effort
  •  The variety of the internet
  •  Coco

Affirmations: I don't have any today

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Goals for tomorrow:

  1.  Get back to moving
  2.  Begin the Artist's Way

Today was:

It is Saturday...when I woke up this morning I thought it was Friday. I am not sure how I lost a day this week but obviously I have. My day was quite different from my usual Saturday. I was up at 8:30 and took coco for a walk then I watched the boys with GD#1 while their mom & dad went up to the hospital. My SIL has been feeling poorly for days but only gave in today. Turns out that he has Herpes Simplex 1 or in every day language a big coldsore infection. Since I have never know someone who didn't get cold sores once in awhile it was strange to see how sick he was.

I took GS#1 to the park today and we had a great time until he took off into some stranger's backyard and I had to chase him down. Running really tired me out and I was so slow, it bugged the heck out of me. What if next time his life is in danger and I am not fast enough to save him? If anything it has given me a spur to get even more active.

No comments:

Post a Comment