Friday, January 18, 2013

18/01/2013

Gratitudes: 

  •  Internet banking
  •  LYS
  •  Social Agencies
  •  Time

Affirmations:

  •   I love and approve of myself.
  • I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
  •  I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
  •  I grow into a better person from the hardship that I feel with my family.

Goals for tomorrow:

  1.  Get through the day without saying one mean thing
  2.  Take coco for an extra long walk to make up for the last few days

Today was: 

Challenging, enlightening, carefully crafted to drive me insane. I freaked out on my daughter & son-in-law last night. Money I had put aside for the insurance payment due on Feb 4 was almost gone. I was so angry because I felt that I was doing my best to keep them solvant and they messed us up even worse than we already were. It was very disheartening to see all the progress we had made in October & November destroyed. Or at least pulled off my carefully laid path

No comments:

Post a Comment