Thursday, May 23, 2013

Morning Papers

I am running late today, I just didn't want to get up. For someone who was glad to get out of the rat race I still structure my days. It is the only way I know to keep myself from doing nothing all day or playing endless games like Farmville or Cafe World. It's easy to keep oneself busy but it really doesn't help one in any way. Except to fill the tedium of Days without hope or energy. I have been so busy with writing.com that I just haven't been in either place for a while. Cafe World it has to be nearly six months, Farmville I played last month but I don't think I've played it at all this month.It was a time filler but when you go back and find all of your fields dead all the time you just don't want to play. If you miss even one day you lose most of your crops. It just isn't worth the annoyance it causes. I was working on getting trading certificates for all of the farms so I could set them up in individual and unique ways like one where all the animals live and one where all the trees are kept, one where it is always summer or holds all the things I associate with autumn, silly stuff like that. Ok time to go to school ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment