Sunday, November 17, 2013

Non-Confidence Vote- Nov 17

If you are looking for a political discussion you are in the wrong place. I have voted myself non-confident. I was sitting here tonight and realized that during the last week I have eaten a lot of chocolate. I have been sick and depressed for a few weeks now but this was the worst week yet. I slept from Wednesday all the way through to Friday with brief periods of conciousness to empty my bladder and engage in some games that require no thinking. Oh yes and to eat and boy have I eaten chocolate & chips mainly. Talk about eating unconciously, it took me until just about an hour ago to realize just what I have been doing to myself. All the progress I made since Sept gone, lost in the morass that is depression.

The trigger started with the letter saying my latest bid for ODSP had been denied. Followed closly by my fathers death day and his birthday, plus the illness I suffered after I got my flu shot. So much has happened since the tenth of October. I think I am on the mend but the next couple of days will tell. Especially Monday as I need to make a couple of very inportant phone calls. I have lost the final notice from the Board of Social Services regarding the ODSP and I need to see if I can get it replaced or at least get a look at it as I do not know where it came from and I need that information before I can face the tribunal and I do not have much time left to make the appeal.

For the life of me I can not remember where I put that letter. I tore this place apart looking for it today with no luck, I am hoping it is down on Nessa's desk, otherwise I am screwed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment