Monday, December 30, 2013

2 days until 2014 - Fast-Forward to Dec 2014

December 31, 2014

In my head I am less fractured, my past has been unraveled and re-knit into a stronger, healthier self.

I have found 175 pounds again and am stronger, fitter than I have been in a long time. My depression and the Fibro are better due to the healthier lifestyle.

I have published my poetry e-zine and completed the first story of Woulf.

I got through the wedding and honeymoon without any major hitches. Everything was beautiful and everyone got paid on time. My GD #1's sweet sixteen went off without a hitch too

I am up to date with all of my bills and so are my daughter & SIL. I have my ODSP and we are finally managing to put some money aside towards a house.

I have a small group of friends I get together with on a weekly basis. We do lots of things together including a weekly drumming session and an art journal session.

I am dancing again and have attended "Dance Your Bones" half a dozen times and even managed to stay for a couple of complete sessions.

It has been a great year!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome year. You have a lot to be proud of! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is hoping it is a great year for you too

      Delete