Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dec 12, 2013

I do not know how much longer I will have access to the internet, I owe the ISP some money and they are threatening to suspend services. As long as I can I will keep sending from here but I suspect it will be January at the earliest that I can get service back. I will send from the library when I can. So I will be around.

Since the same company handles the house phone and cable it is possible they will go too so it is going to be a long boring month around here.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this doesn't happen, I know you rely on the computer for daily activities. Can anyone help you, SIL, ex? Can they take a small payment as a sign of good faith? I can't do much, but I can take you out for coffee Friday or next weekend, doesn't matter whose turn it is. Btw, you did good showing up tonite, I stayed til after 7 but felt rundown from my cold. Probably infected everybody there, good thing you left. Except that I hugged ya, oh well. Stay strong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to make arrangements so I'm ok until Christmas anyway. Thank you for caring :) Coffee sounds good.

      Delete