Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 of 2014: The Threes

First off a plug for the author of the ebook I've been using to plan this year: Susannah Conway. I chose her planner this year though there are lots of others out there because she thinks in words and pictures like me and because it was free. :)

List 3 things about yourself that you positively love

1. I am friendly to everyone

2. I am a reasonably good listener

3. I always strive for honesty

List 3 things about yourself you feel ready to let go of

1. Self Pity

2. Boredom

3. Guilt

List 3 goals you would like to achieve this year

1. Lose weight 10 pounds to be sure but would prefer 50

2. Spend less time playing games and more time accomplishing real time things

3. Complete at least half of the remaining items on my 101 in 1001 list

List 3 people you feel will support you in 2014 (friends, colleagues, mentors, experts)

1. Dr Munoz and the staff at Morton Clinic

2. The girls from Art therapy

3. the Professor

List 3 passions/hobbies that you would like to explore more in 2014

1. Doll making- paticularily cloth doll making

2. Knitting a sweater

3. Art Journaling

List 3 duties or commitments you feel ready to release in 2014

1. Fiscal responsibility for anyone except myself

2. Parental responsibility towards my daughter & son

3. Can't think of a third right now

List 3 ways you would like to feather your nest (home) this year

1. Make a portable kitchenette for my room

2. Get some new bedding actually two sets one for winter and one for summer

3. Replace my desktop with a laptop full time- I need the desk space

List 3 things you will do each morning to start your day

1. Make my bed

2. Get dressed everyday rather I'm leaving the house or not

3. Yoga meditation

List 3 ways you will be kind to your body this year

1. Eat healthier

2. Move more

3. Sleep well

List 3 places you would like to visit in 2014 (at home or abroad)

1. Liftlock Museum

2. Peterborough Museum

3. Art Gallery on the Lake

List 3 ways you’ll connect with loved ones this year (dinners, days out, letters, calls)

1. Easter Dinner

2. Coffee with Sandy once a month

3. Call my son just to talk

List 3 treats you will gift your beautiful self in 2014 (big or small!)

1. A Spa Day this is my gift to myself when I lose 25 lbs

2. One thing from Michaels per month that I attend a exercise class at the YMCA 12 times

3. Three new outfits if I reach a 30 pound loss before year end

No comments:

Post a Comment