Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4 of 2014 The Wrap- up

2014 will be the year I finally  LOSE THOSE PESKY 50 POUNDS

I will nourish myself with CREATIVE PURSUITS

I will  make more time for FRIENDS AND SOCIAL THINGS

I will recharge my batteries by WALKING NEAR RUNNING WATER

This year I will open my heart to FRIENDSHIP

I will pay more attention to TAKING CARE OF MYSELF

I will bring more space into my days by SPENDING LESS TIME IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER

I will release my attachment to DUTY AND GUILT

I wish for 2014 to feel HEALTHY

This year I will say NO to SELF PITY

This year I will say YES to SELF CARE

MY SECRET WISH FOR 2014 IS

AT THE END OF THE YEAR I WANT TO SAY I LIVED MY LIFE WELL NOT SPENT IT HIDING IN MY ROOM


I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN 2014

SIGNED
CHERYLANN MAROIS

HOW ABOUT YOU?



No comments:

Post a Comment