Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 of 2014 - Damn it!

Ok good news first, thanks to the professor I can now give Cogeco $200 to stave off disconnection for a little while longer. Sometime this month we have a big cheque coming in, I am planning to use it to cover the overdues. Anyway that $200 means that I don't have to give up my home internet connection which means I can vamp up this blog. I just gotta figure out how I want it to look.

The bad news is I will not be going to the Y today, it is just too cold out there. We have a flash freeze warning. Both GS#1 and GD#1 are both home as the school has declared it a snow day. GS#2 has been taken to daycare but we are not sure if it is open either. If both boys are home I will have to work today and I really don't want to do that.

http://www.madkane.com/humor_blog/how-to-write-a-limerick/

No comments:

Post a Comment