Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jan 11, 2014

Today I am preparing for a year of Art Journalling for me and my friends. 52 pages is my goal for the year but since I seem to do two or more at a sitting it may end up being more than that.

I am looking forward to playing with the others and having some fun with creativity this year. I have so many ideas but I find myself so tired all the time that they remain just ideas.

I was supposed to create a goddess doll for 2014 a week ago but still haven't got to it. This pic show the general shape of what I want to make.

 There are other shapes as well but I like this one because if I don't want to sew it I can knit it. I had planned on sewing it but I wonder if knitting it might make better sense for me at least for the first one. I'm hoping to do four this year. Hopefully each will be made out of a different material and different shapes but time will tell

OK I got side-tracked time to get back to planning. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment