Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feb 13, 2014 - Checking in

I am sorry to those who read me I have been busy, between teaching my GS#2 and travelling a bit.

The planning takes a lot of work sometimes but the days I spent in Quebec City and Montreal were fun and interesting. I really want to go back again in the spring to do some more exploring but I don't think that will happen this year.

In March we are spending a weekend at Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate GD#1 making the honour roll. We also plan on visiting Chinatown in Toronto during this time. GD#1 wants to see a real Chinatown and I need to find some ink for brush painting plus getting a couple of more brushes.

Nothing is planned for April.

May is GS#2's 4th birthday, if it is warm enough I want to take him to the local zoo

In June we have a wedding on the 21st. I will be babysitting for the three days my daughter and SIL will be gone. In June is also GD#2's birthday

July is Canada Day down at Crary Park and maybe a couple of other concerts during the month,

August is my daughters 36th birthday and the Professors 47th and my SIL birthday as well though I am not Sure how old he will be.

September should be quiet with only back to school stuff to deal with but October is like August it is a month full of birthdays, almost a whole weeks worth.

November should be quiet but December is all the year end stuff like Christmas. Wow just thinking about it is giving me a headache. I am hoping to get to Toronto for another week in October but I don't know if it will happen.

For now I am sending GS#2 downstairs and taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment