Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Again

It seems that I am always super busy and tired on Wednesday I need to shift into teacher mode and sometimes I just don't have the energy.

Ahh Teacher mode, GS #2 doesn't have day care Tues, Wed or Thur so I spend part of the day teaching him what he needs to know for school in September. Though honestly I didn't think toilet training would be part of it. I figured he would learn it at day care like his brother did.

Right now all I can do is model the behaviour, he hasn't completed the connection between his body and the action yet. He does try though and he goes through the motions he just hasn't been able to expel urine voluntarily or more likely consciously. Mind you I haven't spent a day or so sitting him on the toilet so he could make the connection. I will have to do that soon. I would like to have him out of diapers by his 4th birthday in May.

With the wedding in June watching him & his brother would be much more enjoyable without the diaper changing. It would also greatly expand our choices of entertainment too. I think I may schedule that one day soon. For today I will probably be using Netflix Kids for the school part. It keeps him busy and gives me time to play


No comments:

Post a Comment