Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20: Update

I have managed  to keep one pound off for a month so I am a happy camper. You may think that is not a big deal but it is a big deal for me.


I have 100 of these buggers to get rid of so it one stays gone I am a happy, happy girl

I have also been looking into expanding my readership. Its just something I want to do  but my post popular post has to do with using shells in art so I gotta wonder maybe the psychological conversations aren't the best way to get people here. Except that I started this blog to deal with those psychological things in a way I could be comfortable with.

So I'm in a bit of a quandary. If the four of you could let me know what keeps you coming back to read my writing I would really appreciate it. In the meantime I am going to have to start visiting other blogs and sharing my url so I can get more people to at least come and take a peek.

I really wish I hadn't given the book away I got that shell thing from it had a lot of creative suggestions in it.

I have the 101 in 1001 still on hold until I can decide if I want to try for a fourth time. I did get a lot of things done from the list and did make it nearly to the end of the 1001 days so it wasn't a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment