Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Place

it is not my place to care about the kids but I find I do. It is hard to know what a grandmother is supposed to do  when she hears her child shouting at her children. I am lost, I woke up to the sound of my grandson calling to a cat. I am still so tired but he is here and will be here for awhile given what I heard downstairs just a bit ago. All I want to do is crawl back in my bed and sleep. I guess the fact that my fridge and freezer are nearing end of month emptiness may have something to do with the depression I'm feeling. I have sufficient food to get me through but not the right foods.

There may be another culprit I ate 4 servings of oatmeal and 4 servings of pasta with vegetables before I laid down today so it could be a carb overload or a reaction to glutin or it could just be a reaction to the gray skies. whatever it is it makes my eyes heavy and my brain foggy.

And it has been two days since my last walk granted I walked for at least an hour but my body is beginning to crave the movement which is a good thing just not today.

Time to stop talking

No comments:

Post a Comment