Friday, October 31, 2014

NaBloPoMo November

I will not go into specifics right now other than to say I have been extremely busy and my life has changed a lot. Since it is almost November I have decided to join the Blogher's NaBloPoMo. Which means that I will be coming here every day to write something, at least that is the plan. It feels like forever since I wrote anything other than Morning papers.

I am always worried when I sign up for one of these if I have enough to say, if anyone will be interested in what I have to say and which blog to add to the Blogroll?
That last one is the reason I decided to write my first ever NaBloPoMo blog entry tonight. You see I have five blogs, six if you count the one I set up to write my life story for my kids so they can know the real person their mother was once I'm gone. 
Each blog represents a different facet of my opinons, creativity or business. So how do I choose what to share. Most of my posts are in two very different types of blogs. At least I feel they are different.
The first called Wildchild Chronicles is where I share my thought and opinions on this that and the other thing.  The second is called Creative Indulgences where I share my art and poetry as well as other things associated with my many hobbies.
The question is which one should I add? Am I allowed to add both?
I chose the Chronicles this month because that is where I do the majority of my writing. It is a conumdrum isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment