Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thoughts

Do you ever wish that the future would open its doors and let you see what was coming?

Have you ever wished that you knew exactly what to do and when to have the best thing in the world happen for you?

How about just having what it takes to make that one step, that first step that could change your life all together?

I would love for one of these things to happen for me. I am lazy, I want something to happen without any effort on my part. At least that is what the "normals" say. You have to expend energy to get energy. I have no energy, all I seem to want to do is sleep, in the winter months. All those grey days and long nights cause me to curl up and sleep until the sun comes back. It has been like that for as long as I can remember.

No amount of wishing can change a habit so engrained. Ambition is needed and I have none, I have never felt the need to be more than I was. Ok not strictly true, I want to have enough income so that if I desire to spend money I can. Enough so that my bills are paid and I have food enough that I do not starve. I have reached that point in my life where I have few needs but oh so many wants.

In the end though unless my partner wins the lottery and shares with me most of my dreams will not come true. I simply do not care enough nor do I have energy enough to do more than get through the day to day of living.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    Weirdly I do not want to know the future but I would love a way to go back and change the past, knowing what I know now. :)

    As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I also add participating blogs to my feed reader.

    So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts. You may see me drop by again during November, but it might be December before I finish my first drop by to blogs if I don't get faster at leaving comments. :)

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete