Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan 1, 2015

Greetings to all. Here's hoping your 2015 will be a great year!

This is what my year looks like right now but we all know how that can change and how quickly it can change. As indicated my word for 2015 is one a lot of people used last year : FOCUS.

I will be trying to establish a bedtime and wake up routine over the next few days so that I can have a healthier sleep pattern. I already have some things I do every night and some things I do every morning but I want to add a couple of more things . It may seem silly to be adding things to a routine but the getting ready for bed one needs to be codified and there are a couple of things I want to do first thing in the morning that I need to practice.

The weight loss one is still doctors orders. During my check-up last month he called me a diabetic. Before then it had only been warnings but it is now a confirmed diagnosis. At 5 feet 1/4 inch I need to loose a lot of weight to get into the healthy range but if I can reach that range the diabetes and possibly the fibro will be mitigated. That is my hope at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment