Saturday, January 24, 2015

January is Organize and Reduce Month


I have spent most of January trying to get a sleep routine in place as well as organize my new home and life. It is a lot harder to do than I thought it would be. Still ...

I found these cool clear boxes at a local Dollarama. They kinda match my ottoman so I decided to get them and use them as storage.

The ottoman I made

Peace baby

love the hearts
The house box is a gift box from my grand-daughter I use it for storage and to remind me that christmas giving should be all year long. The pink plastic envelopes I picked up at a place called Smart Maple in Toronto. When I saw the boxes with the hearts and the ones with the peace signs at dollarama I was in love. I hope when I get back there there will still be some available. Gotta wait a week til I get paid. 

I haven't made much progress on the reduce side of things but I am working on it. The other thing I began to learn about this month is Chakras.  One of the things on my list of things to do this year is to find out more about them and try healing them to see if it really does help. This month I am working on the Root Chakra. I plan to study one chakra a month (there are seven) then spend the remaining 5 months maintaining them to assess if I have improved my body and mind any.

Hope your January is going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment