Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sept 9, 2015

Lots of challenges in my September to do at Pinterest including some art  & photo challenges although my main focus is going to be on making a fashion doll represent fire and the planning & creation of a couple of quiet books for my grandsons for Christmas.
Fire doll stage 1

I have a new blog I hope to launch in January about the Seven Dimensions of Wellness in an attempt to get some wellness for myself.

These past few years have been spent adjusting to the loss of my dad and my previously very healthy self. I feel I have spent enough time in this emotional place I really want to learn to love life again. In the process maybe I'll beat the odds and my death won't occur during my 55th year which is what a certain doctor predicted if I didn't get a handle on my obesity.

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest seeking inspiration but it seems to me I have to actively pursue it by actually trying some of the pins I've chosen and reading some of the articles.

Cinnamon @ 6 months
One of the new things in my life that has me moving more is a JUG names Cinnamon. This is Cinnamon, she is a Jack Russell Terrier / Pug cross. What this means is that she has a lot of energy which requires channeling and as her owner it is my responsibility to do that. This in turns means I got to get outside 4x a day for at least 15 min each time. Eventually I think I may end up running with her but for now I let her run while I walk a little way off.

Carmel and Lucky have adapted to her though it was touch and go there for a couple of weeks. Speaking of Lucky and Carmel they are nearly the same size as Cinnamon now.

For my birthday I will be adding one more cat to the mix a tuxedo cat I have named Astral, she is sister to Carmel or at least half sister as they have the same mom. After that I think I will have reached my pet limit.
Carmel
Lucky
My daughter has finally gotten her heart issue fixed so hopefully life will get better for her and her family. That is one of the reasons I am publishing this on the 6th instead of the first, I have been helping out during her recovery period.

No promises but I am going to try to start writing more often in here and thanks to those of you still reading me.



No comments:

Post a Comment