Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve 2015- Part 2 Future Dreams

What will my life look like on December 31, 2016?

I am different now, I have managed to lay to rest most of my mental issues and though the depression is present it has entered a minimal ie barely present stage due to some extremely hard work I did at the beginning of the year.

I have decided to embrace life and with that decision I have begun to take better care of myself and the weight is gradually going away as I spend more time walking and socializing with my peers.

I have learned to give people the benefit of a doubt though earning my trust is still difficult as I am still working on that.

I have finished both quilts and they now grace my bed.

I have completed all of my DIY furniture makeovers and my home is cozy and reflects me.

My word for 2016 is TRUST
Trust in myself, trust in others, and trust in the great spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment