Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

I am not at home nor did I expect to be celebrating New Years by myself @ the Professors but then we figured my father-in-law had a few more years as he was only 70. That aside I can do some of it here.
Selfie Jan 1, 2016
This is what I'm starting with. Under the towel I am salt & pepper, more salt than pepper these days.

Professors' Back Yard
This is the view I see from the Patio door. My Brother-in-law is an avid gardener. Though he prefers a more formal style than I do it is his baby and it is very pretty when it is in bloom

My tasks for today are to:
1) Design one of twelve patches I will be doing this year
2) Take my measurements
3) Begin the first of 30 days of self exploration regarding my trust issues

If I get all three of these things done I will consider it a Super Fantastic day

From My Home to Yours Have a very happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment