- Knitting something for myself
- Playing Facebook Farmville
- Looking after my cats
- Spending time with my daughter and her family
- Reading facebook news and finding fun or profound things to share
- Creating something pretty from cloth & thread (embroidery)
- Being able to do my own dishes and vacuum my own floor once in awhile
- Being able to talk to people
- Being liberal with hugs
The thing I most would like someone to remember about me is:
I was never and will never be too old or scared to try something new at least once.
What did you want to do when you were a kid? What does that say about who you are now? Is there a part of you that you still want?
When I was a kid I dreamed of dancing, acting, being a star. Time has a way of changing our dreams and yet still giving us what we want. I am not a star of stage and screen but I am a star to my grandchildren and my nieces and nephews. All of them have memories of me that are good and make them laugh there are a few who have memories of a different sort but I always have a hug for them and a smile.
If there is one thing I would like to recapture from my childhood it would be the simple joy of exploring. I was always a curious person but my curiosity seems to have become less as the depression and fibro take their dues. I would like to explore again despite the pain and sadness.