Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I am ...

After only four days of sunshine and spending less time in front of the computer I am actually feeling a small measure of happiness. This means that my serotonin though inhibited is actually modifiable by physical activity and less time spent on my butt.

Though the doctor told me this and I do remember it from before I got addicted to computers it is still a pleasant surprise. I just need to change the addiction, granted easier said than done in this age of machines still it is a possibility.

Adding to my pleasure is the assurance that Spring really is here as witnessed by myself on my walk yesterday.

I saw two robins gathering material for a nest, blue eyed grass peeping through
someones lawn, a few daffodils still in bud but with the yellow of the flower very visible and finally I saw dandelions in full bloom. Of all these things I was only able to get a picture of the dandelions, I tried for the robins but they flew away before I could get my camera out. I was so enthralled by the violets and daffodils it never occurred to me to photograph them.

First my photo:
April 18th, 2016
Dandelions!

Now photos I went looking for to illustrate the other things I saw:
A few of these

A lawn full of these
Two of these
Laughing gleefully ... I LOVE SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment