Sunday, September 18, 2016

100 Questions

1) What is your swap bot id? Wild Child
2) What swap is this for? To answer 100 question so people can get to know us better
3) How many children do you have and list their ages? I have 2 they are 38 & 37
4) Are you married? Not any more
5) Are you a Christian? Not any more
6) Do you like spinach? Yes
7) What church do you attend? No
8) What is your favorite color? Red
9) What is your favorite bible verse? The Lords Prayer
10) Did you graduate from High School? Yes
11) Did you attend College? For about 2 months
12) How old are you? I was born in 1960 you do the math :) A lady never tells nor do I
13) What store is your favorite to shop in? Toss up between Dollarama and Michaels
14) What time is it where you are? It is currently 6:09 PM
15) What is today's date? September 17th but I don't intend to answer all of these in one sitting so that will change
16) What color shirt are you wearing? Not wearing one... I'm wearing a nightgown and it is purple, pink and white
17) What color pants are you wearing? Not wearing any
18) What color socks are you wearing? Not wearing any
19) What color shoes are you wearing? Not wearing any
20) What is your favorite kind of candy? Caramels
21) What is your favorite snack food? Potato Chips
22) What is your favorite carry out restaurant? Don't have one
23) What were you doing before you started filling out these questions? Working on another e-swap
24) What color eyes do you have? brown
25) What color hair do you have? salt and pepper
26) What is your least favorite color? brown
27) What is your least favorite food? parsnips
28) How much is regular unleaded gas where you live? No idea I don't drive
29) What kind of car/truck do you drive? I don't drive and I don't have a license
30) How far do you have to drive to get a gallon of milk? I have to walk maybe 1000 yards from my front door
31) Do you smoke? No
32) What is your favorite drink? Coke Zero
33) Favorite tv show? I do not have a favorite title only a genre mainly I like supernatural shows
34) Favorite movie? I don't have one but I like a strong female lead
35) Do you like to eat fish? Yes though I like shrimp better than most fish except maybe salmon
36) Have you ever been on an airplane? No never it is on my bucket list
37) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
38) Do you like to read? Yes
39) In school what was your favorite subject? English
40) In school what was your least favorite subject? History
41) Who was your all time favorite teacher? Mr Buchanan Grade 9 English teacher
42) Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Ms Vuokovic she was the female gym teacher at my high school
43) Did you ever pretend to be sick and stay home from school? Once or twice
44) What was the last thing you ate? A chicken leg quarter baked in the oven
45) Have you ever ate a lobster? Did you like it? I have tried lobster but I don't like it much its a lot of work for very little food
46) What makes you who you are today? Generally chronic illness 
47) What did you do or see today that made you laugh? A video of a little boy dancing to Jailhouse Rock
48) What did you do or see today that made you sad? The state of my refrigerator
49) Were/are you and your mom close? We were not close 
50) Do you have any brothers or sisters? Two of each
51)Do you like to write stories? Yes and no I like to write but I'm not good at the creative writing stuff
52) What is your favorite flower? I love lilacs
53) Have you ever been in a wreck? Yes
54) Have you ever got a speeding ticket? No
55) Do you wear a seat belt? Yes
56) What's your favorite smell? Timeless by Avon
57) Do you have any dogs? No
58) Do you have any cats? No
59) Do you have any pet snakes? No
60) Do you like cake or pie the best? Hmmm I have to say cake though it depends on the kind of pie I'm being offered
61) What kind of cheese is your favorite? Marble
62) Would you rather cook or eat out? I like cooking and much prefer it to eating out
63) What do you like on your hamburger? Everything
64) What do you like on your hot dog? Catsup and Mustard sometimes cheese
65) Do you like yogurt? Yes 
66) What was your favorite child hood toy? I don't remember
67) Pepsi or coke? Coke specifically Coke Zero
68) Pen or Pencil? Pen
69) Lined or unlined paper? Lined else I can't write in a straight line
70) Do you have a nickname if so what is it? I have three- Charlie from my mom, Gypsy Rose from my first husband and Cher from my friends
71) Have you ever been to Georgia? No
72) Have you ever been outside your home country? Not really unless you count a day trip for a conference in New York and that was only once
73) Do you drink alcohol? Depends on the day.
74) What are you afraid of? I  am most afraid of being a friend to someone who only keeps me around for their entertainment
75) Long hair or short hair ? Depends on the season but I think short to medium length hair
76) Where were you in 1983? I was 23 and living in Mississauga with my kids
77) Have you ever rode on a train? Yes I took one out to Alberta and back again
78) What is your favorite charity? Anything to do with helping children and abused women
79) Has the house you ever lived caught on fire? Not while I was in it No but it has happened.
80) What was the last thing you got mad about? My daughters seeming inability to control her boys violent behaviour
81) What is your favorite website other than swap bot? I have more than one but I would have to say it is the Ontario Library Reserve - Its connected to my local library and has tons of books to read
82) What is your favorite quote? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
83) You prefer going to the beach or the mountains? Tough choice because I like parts of both places but I guess it would have to be the beach.
84) Are you a morning person? Not really my day starts around 11 AM
85) What time do you usually go to bed? Depends on rather I'm reading a good book or not but ussually no earlier than midnight and no later than 4 am
86) Have you ever had surgery? Got my tonsils out and got my tubes tied that's about it
87) What is your favorite song? Too many to name
88) What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read
89) How old were you when you found out that Santa Clause wasnt no one but your parents? Don't remember
90) What is your favorite sport? Don't have one though I like bowling
91) Who do you miss right now? My grandkids all seven of them
92) Who was your first love? Robert (Buff) Hunt and I was six
93) How tall are you? Just a smidge over 5 feet
94) Where do you work? I don't I am disabled
95) Where would you love to go on vacation if money was no option? Easy peasy Europe with emphasis on the romantic countries
96) Do you like family reunions? Haven't been to one in awhile but I used to enjoy them
97) Describe your mom. Emotionally distant, go getter
98) Describe your dad. Spirited
99) How many months until your birthday? Less than one
100) When was your last date with your husband? Just about a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment