Tuesday, September 20, 2016

20 more Questions

When I chose these questions I chose the 20 in the middle. I did not read them, I just chose them so answering some of these was a little difficult as they relate to negative aspects of my life.


What topic do you feel comfortable discussing with your lovers? When I have a lover it is someone I trust deeply so I am OK discussing most topics with them except my children.


What kind of power do you want most? I have all the power I need.

What is the best gift you ever gave to someone? I give good gifts so I'm told but I love giving a gift that the receiver falls in love with, most recently that was a lego truck for a grandson

What is the hardest decision you ever had to make? To call the Children's Aid Society on my oldest child

What is the thing of the highest value you have ever lost? Probably no more than a hundred bucks. I don't like really expensive things.

What is the most painful thing you've ever had to tell a friend? That their husband cheated on them

What is the biggest favor a friend has ever done for you? Give me and my kids a place to stay when I had no where to go

What is the cruelest thing you have ever done to a friend? Had sex with their husband

What is the thing a friend has that you would most like to have yourself? I would like to be able to interact with my neighbours easily.

What is the strongest craving you get? Sometimes I just gotta have ice cream

Who was the least attractive person you were attracted to? My current boyfriend

What was your most difficult break up? He broke my heart then hurt my mind and still it was hard to walk away

What's the thing you know most about? I know a little about a lot of things but I guess the main one would be cooking

Who have you been most frustrated by in your life? My eldest child

What is the best thing you've ever put in your mouth first thing in the morning? MmMM Coffee

What was the most difficult choice you were ever forced to make? Rather or not to keep a child when I was a teenager. I did btw

What is the single nastiest thing you've ever done to someone? Walked away from them while they were talking to me cause all their words were only excuses not to do something

What is the cruelest thing you've ever suffered? Mental abuse

What is the best thing you've ever tasted? Creme Brule

What thing about your family are you least proud of? That child abuse runs rampant in it, all three kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment