Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back to School: First Day

Facebook is buzzing today with my grandchildren and my nieces return to school. My niece started her first year of college and her first year away from home.

My GD#1 begins her Victory lap and GD#2 enters grade 10. Of the young ones GD#3 enters Junior Kindergarten, GS#2 goes to Grade one and GS#1 enters grade 3. There are still two at home but it always stuns me how quickly time goes by.

So quickly, and I feel old as I think of how quickly GS#3 and GD#4 will be able to go as well.

I wonder if I should think about getting some education of my own. I am a firm believer in  learning something new every day plus I am curious as a cat so I am always gathering new information. This year I am looking to learn about wine and 9 pocket letters. Oh yeah and Fairy Gardens.




No comments:

Post a Comment