Sunday, September 18, 2016

Favourite Songs Playlist Swap

I have a confession to make... As I made this list I realized that I have found very few songs I have liked since 1980's and my real favorites are mainly from the 1960's. I hope you like Nostalgia.


Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy

Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley

The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel

Hot Child In The City by Nick Gilder

Its a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music Soundtrack (I love this movie)

Play Ground in My Mind by Clint Holmes

R E S P E C T by Aretha Franklin

These Boots were made for Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra

Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield

I  Heard it Through the Grapevine by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Bridge Over Troubles Waters by Simon and Garfunkel

The Rose by Bette Middler

Isn't it Ironic by Alanis Morissette

Hand in My Pocket by Alanis Morissette

A few more than 10 and I could add more here but I decided to take a small shortcut. If you want to see the whole list check out my playlist on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment