Monday, September 5, 2016

Sept 5th 2016

It has begun ! It is 1 month and 2 days before my 56th birthday and I have already begun the yearly task of evaluating how far I have come in the last year and where I want my life to go in the next year.

Though it appears this is the first time in a number of that I have done it here. It is a thing I do every year near my birthday.

Breakfast - 1 medium banana and 4 Jackass Corn Biscuits, coffee and lemon water

Listening to the fourth book in the Women's Murder Club series

Did 100 jumps on the rebounder and dry brushed my body before I took my medication for the morning

I keep getting side-tracked maybe I need to find the side-tracked sisters and start from scratch with the getting organized.

I have three swaps to finish before the end of the month as of today.

I am still working on my Day Zero list. I had hoped to have it done by now but it is harder this time because I am trying to be realistic. I want this one to be something I can finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment